Convenor : Douglas Coupethwaite
Company Secretary : Jane Bain
Minute Secretary : Stuart Ogg
Treasurer : Douglas Johnstone
Directors : Iain Gulland, Edmond Mansion, Elizabeth Mansion, Jackie Campbell, Douglas Johnston, Mike Pizey, Geoff Peart, Anne Dando & Lovat MacGregor
Contact the Trust
About the Trust Directors :
|| Qualifications –
- A.C.I.I. (Insurance)
- Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate of Professional Competance (National Road Transport Operations)
- Lead Assessor, Quality Management (B.S.I)
- Employed by Shell U.K. Ltd for 26 years latterly as Distribution Manager for Scotland
- Douglas has been Chair of Gargunnock Community Council for 5+ years
| Elizabeth Mansion
- Qualified Nurse, Midwife and Neonatal nurse
- BSc Psychology – Stirling
- Masters of Midwifery – Glasgow
- Worked in various healthcare settings both in UK and Canada. Latterly established and developed programme of clinical skills training for maternity care professionals across Scotland.
- Currently working at being retired with walking, curling, sailing and skiing in season. Also enjoy various crafts and currently learning to spin.
- Unit leader for guide unit in village and have also held commissioner posts at district, division and county level.
- Has taken responsibility for tea room at village gala for a number of years.
- Assists with, and thoroughly enjoys, running Bite and Blether, a village tea room which raises funds for the village.
- Since moving to the village in March 2008 Jackie has held Secretary positions at both Playgroup and School Parent Council.
- She is currently Treasurer of Parent Counci, a member of the Gala Day committee and is also responsible for putting together and issuing our local two monthly village newsletter ‘The Bugle’
| Douglas Johnston
- Bsc Hons Architecture)
- Msc Urban & Regional Planning
- Diploma in Housing (Professional Qualification)
- Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (MRTPI)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Housing (FCIH)
- Chairman of the Gargunnock Community Centre Management Committee.
- Douglas’ expertise also includes business planning and building maintenance.
- BA in Geography and History
- MA in Urban & Regional Planning
- Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (MRTPI)
- Member of the Institute for Economic Development (MIED)
- Gargunnock Community Trust Director.
- Vice-Chair of Forward Scotland and previously a Board Member of various economic development companies/trusts.
- Geoff was Director of Planning and Development for Central Regional Council.
| Mike Pizey
- B.Eng. (Hons) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Chartered Engineer
- Gargunnock Community Centre Management Committee Treasurer.
- Mike has 20 years experience with BP and Ineos. He is currently manager of construction for the Grangemouth refinery.
- BSC Pure Science, University of Edinburgh
- Diploma in Computing Science, University of Glasgow
- Retired IT Manager latterly Data Communications Manager, Lothian & Borders Police. Previously worked for Edinburgh University, Grampian Health Board and Scottish Amicable Life Assurance Society in various IT development roles.
- Currently walks, cycles, sails, skis, curling, member of Stirling Rotary, Director of Gargunnock Community Trust, treasurer of Gargunnock Community Council.
| Gillian Bruce
- Registered General Nurse
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Master of Nursing
- Currently working within Health Promotion located in the new Forth Valley Royal Hospital Gillian has been an active member of the community for several years. She enjoyed a number of years on the Gala Committee and also was an assistant leader with Gargunnock Brownies.
- BSc (Hons) Town and Country Planning
- Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute
- Previously member of Gargunnock School Board
- Stuart has extensive experience in senior management within public sector; working in partnership; delivering operational targets; meeting deadlines and budgets and delivering major projects. He is currnetly Director of Corporate Services at sportscotland, Scotland’s national agency for sport and prior to that was Chief Executive at Scottish Enterprise Forth Valley.
- BA (Soc Sciences), CQSW, Dip Adv SW
- Anne worked in Central Region Social Work Dept for 20 years. She managed social work teams, then in senior management in child care and latterly disability services. Anne has experience in direct care and in managing staff and budgets. She has also taught the above in FE colleges.
- BSc (Hons) Computing Science
- HNC Childcare & Education
- SVQIV Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- Jane currently serves as the Playleader for Gargunnock Playgroup and is also part of the team coordinating and running Bite & Blether, a village tea room which raises funds for the village.
- Jane is an active member of the community having served on the committees of Gargunnock Gala, Gargunnock Community Futures and Gargunnock Playgroup.
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Biology
- HNC Wastes Management
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Waste Management (CIWM)
- Member of Scottish Government Zero Waste Think Tank.
- Member of Scottish Government Liaison Group on Waste.
- Iain has 10 years experience in senior management within public and NGO sectors.
- GRSC Chemistry, LRSC Analytical Chemistry, HNC Chemistry
- Member of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)
- MRSC – Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Member of Scottish Committee Section of the Energy Industry Council
- Scotland Business Manager and laterally as Strategic Account Manager in Europe for Akzo Nobel’s Speciality Paper Chemicals division, EKA Chemicals
- Lovat has worked for the last 10 years in the oil and gas industry for the Industrial Services company Cape Environmental Services Offshore. He is their Senior Strategic Client Manager.
- Currently a Councillor with Gargunnock Community Council
- Enjoys running, mountain climbing, mountain biking with his two daughters.